Episode #25: Hope When Bonds are Broken
In this episode, I'm continuing my conversation with Katherine Ruch on the importance of bonding and connection. We've all experienced broken bonds, because we all live in a fallen world. But, we are not without hope!
You'll hear about:
- The ideal window of time to bond with a child
- How the building blocks of humanity are often in the hands of the mother
- Natural opportunities for healing
- Ways we experience God's healing in our lives
- How to restore bonds with children
- Benefits of strong and early bonding with your children
Books Mentioned in this episode:
Brave New Family by G.K. Chesterton
Why Love Matters: How Affection Shapes a Baby's Brain by Sue Gerhardt
Being There: Why Prioritizing Motherhood in the First Three Years Matters by Erica Komisar
Living from the Heart Jesus Gave You by E. James Wilder
What is a Family? by Edith Schaeffer
Click HERE to get Homeschool: Simple and Safe! This is the tool that will help you learn my approach and get started homeschooling!
Click HERE to visit Katherine's blog.