In this episode, I'm continuing my conversation with Katherine Ruch on the importance of bonding and connection. We've all experienced broken bonds, because we all live in a fallen world. But, we are not without hope!
You'll hear about:
- The ideal window of time to bond with a child
- How the building blocks of humanity are often in the hands of the mother
- Natural opportunities for healing
- Ways we experience God's healing in our lives
- How to restore bonds with children
- Benefits of strong and early bonding with your children
Books Mentioned in this episode:
Brave New Family by G.K. Chesterton
Why Love Matters: How Affection Shapes a Baby's Brain by Sue Gerhardt
Being There: Why Prioritizing Motherhood in the First Three Years Matters by Erica Komisar
Living from the Heart Jesus Gave You by E. James Wilder
What is a Family? by Edith Schaeffer
Click HERE to get Homeschool: Simple and Safe! This is the tool that will help you learn my approach and get started homeschooling!
Click HERE to visit Katherine's blog.