One of the first questions many homeschooling families hear around the dinner table at family events is "but how will the children be socialized?"
In this episode, I am joined by Kristi Woodard, homeschool mom of eight, who I know from my local church community. Kristi and her husband, Jason, have raised exceptional children who beautifully answer this question of socialization with their community involvement, warmth, and general popularity.
You'll hear about:
- How a wide range of relationships socializes children
- Connecting with a homeschool community of likeminded families
- Ways to engage your children in service opportunities
- How homeschool children describe themselves as compared to their peers
- Why socialization is a non-issue
Click HERE to learn more about All About Homeschool!
Click HERE to learn more about the HSLDA.
Click HERE if you want to learn more through the National Home Education Research Institute.