Episode #55: Simple Tools for Meeting with God
When I was a brand new Christian, one of my pastors taught me, "Don't let your feet touch the ground in the morning before you have met with God."
Over the years I've tried different ways of having a quiet time, and I want to share the tools that have helped me most.
I hope to help you have your own practice of meeting with God each day!
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Bible (ESV, NASB)
- The Everyday Bible (New Century Version)
- Prisma color pencils
- The New Testament in Modern English by J.B. Phillips
- Your God is Too Small by J.B. Phillips
- Halleys Bible Handbook
- What the Bible is All About by Henrietta Mears
- Strong's Concordance of the Bible
- Vine's Complete Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament Words
- How to Pray by R.A. Torrey
- How to Study the Bible by R.A. Torrey
- Warren Wiersbe's commentary, The Bible Exposition Commentary