Healthy Carob Almond Butter Fudge
1/2 cup coconut oil, slightly melted
1/2 cup carob powder
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Prepare a muffin pan with 10 muffin liners
2. Put all ingredients in food processor bowl. Pulse a few times until everything is smooth and nicely combined. Do not over mix. (Alternately, you can mix by hand in a bowl, using a wire whisk.)
3. Pour the liquid fudge into the prepared muffin liners dividing evenly between the ten of them. There will be about a half inch of fudge in each muffin liner.
4. Place the muffin pan in the refridgerator for 30 minutes or until the fudge has hardened. (Sometimes I use the freezer and it only takes about 10 minutes)
5. Remove the muffin liners from the pan and enjoy your delicious, healthy fudge! Store in the refridgerator.
- You could also make these in mini muffin liners, ice cube trays, or just an 8x8 inch pan and cut them out once they've hardened.
- If you use virgin coconut oil, these will have a slight coconut flavor. If that doesn't appeal to you, try expeller pressed coconut oil or even butter!