Banana Blueberry Muffins
(adapted the Gluten-Free Almond Flour cookbook
by Elana Amsterdam)
3 cup almond flour (or meal)
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
3 large egg
2 cups (4-5) mashed very ripe bananas
1 heaping cup frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 350
Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners
1. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, & baking soda.
2. In a small bowl combine coconut oil and eggs (be sure coconut oil is not so hot as to cook the eggs).
3. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix thoroughly
4. Stir bananas into the batter
5. Fold in blueberries
6. Fill prepared muffin cups
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the muffin tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let muffins cool, then serve!